Monday 14 November 2011

Wild Thing 6/9


25/09/2013
I know I’ve missed two days. I just… I was thinking about suicide… again. And I know when I wrote about it last week I didn’t explain it very clearly. I wasn’t thinking of killing myself, I was just thinking about how easy it would be, all your troubles gone.
I guess I was considering killing myself. And I felt like that again. Wait, you don’t care about that. You want to hear about my sociopathic, drug lord best friend. Yeah, I heard the rumours. They’re not that far off though. So far no one’s said “murderer”. Doesn’t mean they don’t know. Man this is screwed up.
I feel sick. The police think Rach was getting scared and her bosses had her “eliminated”. What a euphemism. You probably use worse ones though? I’ve heard the old biddies going “Poor Danielle, what a way to lose a child”. Please. If Rach weren’t dead she’d die from indignation.
Sorry, was that callous? Awfully sorry. I just can’t keep this up anymore. I can’t keep lying. Starting tomorrow you’re getting god’s honest truth.
I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment